Hydrated Lime/ Calcium Hydroxide with Good Quality , white powder
1. Chemical Name: Calcium Hydroxide
2. Molecular Formula : Ca(OH)2
3. Molecular Weight: 74.09
4. CAS: 1305-62-0
5. Character: It occurs as white powder, tastes salty and slightly bitter.
Relative density is 2.078. It's a kind of strong alkali. It's
slightly soluble in water, soluble in glycerin, hydrochloric acid
and nitric acid, indissoluble in ethanol. When heated up to 580, it
loses water and turn to Calcium Oxide. In air, it absorbs Carbon
Dioxide and turn to Calcium Carbonate.
6. Usage: It's used as buffer, neutralizer, firming agent. It could be used
in beer, cheese and cocoa. It's also could be used in infant
formula, preschool children formula, maternal formula.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound
plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is
8. Storage and Transport : It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away
from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so
as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from